This web page contains a live and functional spreadsheet created with
1. Choose Target Selector Assay from the drop-down menu
2. Enter number of reactions in yellow field. By default
is 37 reactions which includes 4 point standard curve in triplicates (12 reactions), 1 NTC and 24 test reactions. Choose
based on the number of reactions you intend to run.
3. By default Extra volume is set to 10%. If different, enter extra volume in blue field. This is used to calculate master mix.
4. Wild Type: Volume of DNA template added to each well is 10µl . If test sample volumes are < 10 µl, make up the final volume to 10 µl using DNA suspension buffer
5. EGFR Mutant : Volume of DNA template added to each well is 10 µl. If test sample volumes are < 10 µl, make up the final volume to 10 µl using DNA suspension buffer
Choose Target Selector Assay
Fill in the number of reactions you intend to run (n)
Extra volume (%)
DNA Template (standard or test) volume(µl)
This table gives the pipetting volumes for EGFR Target Selector Assay setup
Volume per well (µl)
Volume for n wells (µl)
Target Selector DNA Polymerase
Total MasterMix (Excluding DNA template)
DNA Template (standard or test)
Total Reaction volume
Print All Information
Please host the converted page in server to use Print All.