* For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Analysis of EGFR mutations in blood samples gives insight into cancer characteristics and provides biomarker status of tumors such as non-small cell lung cancer.
Benefits of Biocept Target Selector™ Switch-Blocker Technology
- Enrichment of oncogene mutations
- Suppression of wild type DNA
- Ultra-high sensitivity and specificity
All ctDNA tests are quantitative. With the Biocept Target Selector™ ctDNA EGFR Kit*, perform testing for the following high-value mutations:
- Stability: 1 Year
- Sensitivity: 0.05% mutant allele fraction
- Specificity: >99%
How the Target Selector ctDNA EGFR Kit Works
- Target Selector™ ctDNA EGFR Kit
- Webtools (Reaction Setup Calculator)
- User Guide (Downloadable File)
- SDS Sheets (Downloadable Files)
- Certificate of Conformance
- Data Analysis Templates (Downloadable Files) Please note, templates will need to be opened in the QuantStudio Software that is available for free download here.